The Memory Maze Needs a Host

User made maps to use on servers.
DeltaFlame
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Memory Maze Needs a Host

Post by DeltaFlame »

this map is based around a tv game show called the exit list so if you don't watch that then i'll explain how the map is played

in the map there is a maze of 26 rooms hidden on the back row of the maze is the other teams flag. however in there i have applied death physics to 5 of the rooms and called them death rooms. i have also made it in a way that when you die you spawn again on your base so you're back at the start

licsense chosen is Creative Commons Attribution 3.0

so if you can please host this map and if you've downloaded it then comment what you think about it

so long for now
Attachments
Memory Maze.bzw
(3.64 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
Last edited by DeltaFlame on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragu sauce: If you gave this to someone who was actually from Italy, they'd punch you in the face.
blast
General
General

Re: The Memory Maze Needs a Host

Post by blast »

"creative commons 3.0" is not a specific license. Do you perhaps means Creative Commons Attribution 3.0?
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

DeltaFlame
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by DeltaFlame »

blast wrote:"creative commons 3.0" is not a specific license. Do you perhaps means Creative Commons Attribution 3.0?

sorry 'bout that but hey we all make mistakes
e.g you have a typo in the quote

nobody is perfect
Ragu sauce: If you gave this to someone who was actually from Italy, they'd punch you in the face.
dereliction of duty
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dereliction of duty »

just a screenshot, I did not play on this one.

I'm the last person to critique maps so I'll refrain.
DeltaFlame
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by DeltaFlame »

as you can see in DEFenseMAN's screen shot it does look like the maze from the exit list
Foooey
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Foooey »

Stewie whats in the narative form the tv show called the 'exit lIst' that you wish to portray in your map ?
DeltaFlame
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by DeltaFlame »

its a ctf game including attackers and defenders of the maze (not in the program) but in the maze there are 5 death rooms (like the panic rooms in the program) and on the back row the defenders flag is there (like the £100,000 prize) however they have to remember the rout they took or they might run into a death room and lose the flag.