Please Read

Discussion for GU League Players
Morfeusz_pl
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Please Read

Post by Morfeusz_pl »

This topic does not have sense , rules are for players not for @.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Rules should (and do) apply to admins as well.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Morfeusz_pl
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Morfeusz_pl »

nah blast , you are wrong , isnt apply for all :)

for example:

Image link removed by administrator
Saya Takagi
Private
Private

Post by Saya Takagi »

this thread is only a troll. people answers just to give an opinion without reading previous posts :doh: . I wonder why this thread is not locked. It should be and I do vote for it to be closed now since it will yield nowhere :turtle: . But since everyone is posting his/her opinion, i will do same ( :idea-alt: after all, why not?)
1) there are owners of servers
2) there are admins
3) there are players

owners are those who pay for the server to be online and they choose their admins and give their rules . So it is up to the owner to decide if some admins do abuses or not. And they can even decide if same rules should be applied to the admins or not. Those are their servers. they pay for it. It is up to them. Fair enough?

btw, If players disagree with admins decision and think they are abusevely banned, they should complain to the owner and not in such a forum (it is a pure troll). If you disagree the decision of the owner or the way he manages his server, you are free to run your own servers and run your own league (good luck). things are as simple as this :D .

Now, what about ending this thread and meet all together for a fm or an offi ???
-- Saya
Last edited by Saya Takagi on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brad
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by brad »

http://www.guleague.org/Bans/ :rip: apologies for the language...I'll remember to stay away from computer when intoxicated.
Morfeusz_pl
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Morfeusz_pl »

Apologies accepted brad but u still miss a point of this topic , it means @ GU LEAGUE shouldnt ban ppl for saying simple "wtf" , ofc all know what it means but the point is if someone say that its: hey common i hit you , and that shouldnt be banned . PLS consider this @ GU
P.S. brad
drink dont drive ;)
kierra
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by kierra »

I take issue with morf's screenshot of a private chat between brad and kitten that took place about 2-3 wks ago. Only submitting a few lines doesn't show that both players (knowing kitten )were probably engaging in similar conversation.

If kitten wants to complain, that is one thing and let him do so by submitting the entire screenshot, not 3-4 lines taken out of context. Morf doesn't deserve an apology for a private conversation that didn't include him.

I don't believe a player should be banned for a private chat when there are no complaints by the individuals engaged in that chat.
"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you."
"Measure your words -- they determine the distance of your relationships"
"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond ypu."
Starski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Starski »

still kitten has evidence that brad was doing what he did you can say kitten was probably talking about the same thing but like most admins tell me "you need evidence"

we still love you brad but kind of funny out of everyone you got banned xD
"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist"
-Gandhi

FKA Danji

Bad Company -> http://www.guleague.org/Teams/?profile=1001
Starski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Starski »

Morfeusz_pl wrote:This topic does not have sense , rules are for players not for @.
what you said makes no sense at all if and admin came on a server and found a player saying "**** this **** that" then the admin bans the player then starts saying "thats what he ****ing gets hes a **** idiot" that has no justce in banning the player and thats completely not fair. theyre not players but they gotta set the example, brad dont worry you'll be back hopefully :D .
"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist"
-Gandhi

FKA Danji

Bad Company -> http://www.guleague.org/Teams/?profile=1001
Morfeusz_pl
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Morfeusz_pl »

Danji if i didnt post this screenies who will know? i bet none . Look what Kierra wrote when that conversation was? :) and now tell me how manny ppl saying "wtf" in game coz for this is ban and how many is banned for this
RJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by RJ »

kierra wrote:I take issue with morf's screenshot of a private chat between brad and kitten that took place about 2-3 wks ago. Only submitting a few lines doesn't show that both players (knowing kitten )were probably engaging in similar conversation.

If kitten wants to complain, that is one thing and let him do so by submitting the entire screenshot, not 3-4 lines taken out of context. Morf doesn't deserve an apology for a private conversation that didn't include him.

I don't believe a player should be banned for a private chat when there are no complaints by the individuals engaged in that chat.
I just want to clarify that this was actually one of the rare occasions where I did not start the bout of cussing and swearing (I know, positively shocking!), and the lines were not taken out of context. As seen below.

Image link removed by administrator
"Because I just went gay all of a sudden!"
- Cary Grant (Bringing Up Baby, 1938)
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

And now that we've moved on to (somewhat) personal attacks and linking to images with profanity, I think we are done here.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)