Issues.

All things BZFlag - no [OT] here please
Gollum
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Issues.

Post by Gollum »

Thanks I_Die_Alot! That explained things, and Jeff did as well! Did not really mean to make such a fuss over so many topics...

DefenseMan....ok....

Can close this post.
Balls of Steel
Private
Private

Post by Balls of Steel »

Mofo word replacement feature is no different than what PMs here have,
Try sending PM with F, C, MF, or S word, it will be replaced with a word you didn't mean. Sucks I think.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Balls of Steel wrote:Mofo word replacement feature is no different than what PMs here have,
Try sending PM with F, C, MF, or S word, it will be replaced with a word you didn't mean. Sucks I think.
Don't use profanity here and it won't be a problem.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

yosef
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by yosef »

The Server is called "Planet Mofo". Shouldn't that already ring alarm bells in a discerning person/parent? It's in the title for heaven's sakes!

Even if you do get there, you could always press "K" to silence offensive players (press F2 for autocomplete), or just turn off the messages at the bottom by pressing w (or q?).
--9/12 Taking an extended break from this beloved game to return to RL. Look for me at the starbow's end...
XS
Private
Private

Post by XS »

Yeah kind of the way DEFenseman got irate over a kid making jokes then keeps petitioning admins to ban other players for laughing. That egotistical behavior runs off players and devs. Now he keeps harassing me via PM's because I simply said "lol" and has gotten me banned from several servers over it.