March Leagues Meeting!

Discussions about the various leagues
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

March Leagues Meeting!

Post by Death Barrel »

hey guys,

I would like to setup an irc meeting for all leagues for this month. I feel there are quite a few concers that need to be voted on and brought up. I think it is necessary for all league members to participate.

Now we just need to make a time/day to do this. any time on the weekends is good for me on this sorta thing.
Everyone plz respond to this thread and lets get a time/day set.
I would love to get this done this weekend but that might be to spur of the moment for you guys.

let me know when is good for you.

thanks,
DB
ski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ski »

hmm, im gonna be at my parents all weekend however I may be able to get online Sat night like midnightish...but thats a maybe....
Rest In Peace Vivek
1986-2005 :(

------------------------------
Member of DUB

Visit: Image
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Death Barrel »

hmmm, that is quite late for pretty much everyone... maybe during the meeting we can come up with stuff to vote on and i can post the log and you peeps that don't make it are still able to vote and make some decisions.

DB
menotume
Major General
Major General

Post by menotume »

The only time that I can do it is Sat, March 20, at 2 A.M.

Just kidding, but it would probably be difficult for everyone to come to an agreement on day/time. How about you (DB) just set up something for next weekend perhaps at a time-of-day that would be reasonable for most peeps, keeping in mind time differences.

Personally, I can probably make it just about anytime other than office hours, especially if I know in advance. I am in US/Eastern timezone (GMT-5)

Anyone who does post a preference, please remember to specify a timezone or state GMT time.