Tricochet - call for testers

User made maps to use on servers.
matrixx
Private
Private

Tricochet - call for testers

Post by matrixx »

Hey everyone! I've been playing BZFlag for a while (with a different callsign), and I've finally made a map that I feel is good enough to release. It's a small, two-team (ideally 2+ players per team) CTF map that depends on smart use of ricochet to win. The red team gets SW at their base, and the blue team gets ST. There are SE flags on the upper areas of the map; these can be reached with the stairs in the corners, which also have GM on top. This map started out as a test of my Blender exporter, but it evolved into a map I actually wanted to play with other people. So please: if you like the idea, download it and test it. Tell me about any and all mistakes or fixes you can find.

Image gallery at http://imgur.com/a/IECIF.

Edit: CC0. Do anything with this you want, no attribution required.
Attachments
tricochet.bzw
v0.1
(13.16 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Last edited by matrixx on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blast
General
General

Re: Tricochet - call for testers

Post by blast »

You must specify what license this map is released under.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

dang dizzy white
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dang dizzy white »

blast wrote:You must specify what license this map is released under.
I would like to dig a bit deeper, just to know for further occasions.
May I ask, why couldn't it be understood as if there is no license if nothing is added in specific? After all, it is like that at various products around - you won't see it specifically said "there is no license". I mean, why should it be?
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

If there's no license, then it means that no rights were given and nobody but the copyright holder can do anything with it.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)