Turret Plugin Release

Expand and mod your server.
trpted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Turret Plugin Release

Post by trpted »

What are the steps for this?

For example i point to https://github.com/allejo/AllHandsOnDec ... /README.md they have How to Compile step-by-step.

Thank you
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo »

trpted wrote:What are the steps for this?

For example i point to https://github.com/allejo/AllHandsOnDec ... /README.md they have How to Compile step-by-step.

Thank you
I haven't attempted to compile this plug-in in a while, but the process would be the same as I specified in my README for that plug-in. Download the source files and the appropriate Makefiles needed and you'd be able to compile it just like any other plug-in.
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Zehra »

The API has been updated for new server shots, hence this plug-in has been updated to support the API changes.
Some minor changes and updates were made:
  • Fixed getCallsign function memory leak.
  • Removed lifetime option (as per shot lifetime is no longer supported by the API).
  • Removed shotTracker. (API changes make it so we do not need to track all shots.)
  • Merged common, TurretEjector, TurretZone and TurretWeapon files into Turret.cpp
  • Merged several events and also added break to case instances where it was needed.
  • Cleaned up duplicate/unneeded headers.
turretplugin.cpp
Turret plug-in for 2.4.x with updated shot API. (Min BZFS version: 2.4.14)
(33.8 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Do note you will need to use BZFS version 2.4.14 or above for this plug-in to work.

-Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

See where I've last been active at Strayers.
Visit BZList.net for a modern HTML5 server stats site.

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread