HumansVsZombies - Updated to 2.4.x

Questions, comments, and news on the server side plug-ins and it's API
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

HumansVsZombies - Updated to 2.4.x

Post by Zehra »

The plug-in is simply an updated version and enhanced version of mrapple's plug-in. (bz_Toolkit is a dependency in the updated version.)

The original concept and plug-in releases may be found within the following thread: Game mode suggestion: Humans vs Zombies

For how the game mode works/plays:
There is two "teams" which are given differing abilities. Reds turn quicker, and can shoot, but have move slower and short ranged radar and a slow reload. Greens can move quicker and can crush players by getting close to them, but turn slower and are unable to shoot.

While the game is running, players can't join the game, however a small window of time is opened at the start of a new game session. Players now are rogue and unable to move until the game starts, upon the game starting, players are automatically switched to red or green if previously rogue. If a red player shoots a green player, now green player will spawn as a red player. (And visa versa.) The goal of both teams, is to use this dynamic, to become the sole "team" in the round, thus winning the round in the game. The game then starts a new game session.

The plug-in may be found here: github.com/Zehra/HumansVsZombies

Still much WIP, so for now all updates will happen in in Plug-in Development, but I'll post a release in Plug-in Releases when it's ready.

(I likely won't have much time to update it, but any suggestions, recommendations, changes, feature requests are welcomed and I'll get back to it when I can.)

-Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

See where I've last been active at Strayers.
Visit BZList.net for a modern HTML5 server stats site.

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread