Game mode cleanup

Place all meeting requests / announcements here...
Rebel Chik0rita
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Rebel Chik0rita »

one additional suggestion ... in Open HTF(or RTF) , to keep it as close to the way it is popularly played now , there should be only one capture-base for everyone, along with one spawn-base for everyone (regardless of tank color)

i also like your idea of a yellow colored HTF flag . it would be fitting because it's reminisent of the rogues' color , and HTF/RTF is very akin to "roguelike" play(since there are no teams an it's everyone for themselves).

however , i like the current way you have team HTF(RTF) layed out ..in that each tank team capturing the HTF flag at their respective colored bases seems appropriate .
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

bases are stored in the map file, so it would be up to the map maker. THo we can have random maps just have 2 bases.
ImageJeffM
Rebel Chik0rita
Private First Class
Private First Class

oh i see . okies =)
bryjen
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GMTA

Post by bryjen »

Patlabor221 wrote:bryjen, I think we are saying the same thing ...
Yeah. I factored out Team-or-Open as an option to each game style while vaguely thinking of how it all might be implemented, but the same stuff.
Rebel Chik0rita
Private First Class
Private First Class

depending upon the situation , HTF could have 2 meanings ;
"Hunt-The-Flagholder" if you happen to be one of the hunter tanks , as well as "Hold-The-Flag" if you're the target tank that's carrying the flag .

;)