Funniest BZ Flag Moment?

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Toastline
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Toastline »

Bradmin's server, a few minutes ago, yielded an awesome experience.

Sw's on death, which is totally cool. I'd never seen it before. I make the shockoutradius something that covers the whle map, someone else whose name I wish I could remember changes the shockadlife, so that they expand slowly. Now, the whole level is slowly covered in Sws! IT WAS BRILLIANT. I'm going back now. That is now my fave server.
OMNOM!
dartman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dartman »

Today on Hide 'n Seek Hills, someone asked where the radar was. I answered saying "press f12". I ended up fooling EVERYONE on the server. :lol-old:
A Meteorite
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Meteorite »

dartman wrote:Today on Hide 'n Seek Hills, someone asked where the radar was. I answered saying "press f12". I ended up fooling EVERYONE on the server. :lol-old:
They might come back to haunt you for that dirty trick. :shock: Yeah, any experienced player would know that trick. Someone (can't remember who) once said, "Press F12 for the cheat bar!" He was in observer and got a spot quick as the server was full... :lol-old:

Don't know if someone already posted this, though, too many pages. :)
Owner @ BZFX
Core Admin @ CAN

Email me: bzmet…@gmail.com
Tropican8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tropican8 »

Phalanx wrote:that happens alot.

on tropicans place, there were like 6 friggin admins on at the same time. gerbil, me, tropican8, holey tank, darth vader, sir pants, imsorry, alot of people... we all hunted gerbil and there were theses sw's that covered all the map, but moved really slow, so you get killed like 5 times by the same shock
You forgot the funny part. That was the day Gerbil was supposed to have a 1v1 against Wonko the Sane. Almost 15 observers showed up to see the match, most of the people mentioned above. Gerbil never showed up. Later that night, I got my server online for the first time, all the Planet MoFo regulars were on checking it out, and guess who comes? Gerbil!!! The funny part is he didn't say a word until we all started cursing him out and killing him like mad. Almost as if he didn't know what would happen if he ran into any of us. I'm pretty sure that's where he got his record low of -24. Hehe I'm still laughing. Great to know that my server is already making bzflag moments. Also Phal the people on were everyone above, only the entire team of MoFo Mafia was also there minus Wonko. (MoFo Mafia is the league team Wonko plays on) Talk about karma lol
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

Tropic: when you, me, and holey went on a secretplace raid....that was the same day as the above, i believe...
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
Tropican8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tropican8 »

Yeah, wow that was the same day. It would be great if every time I logged onto bzflag a night consisted of events like that.
The Vaxorcist
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Vaxorcist »

my funniest moment happened one late night in hepcat pillbox.

the talk had gotten around to lag. my lag in paticular. some one asked what kind of internet access i had.

me: 28.8k
him: 8k?
me: 28.8k
someone else: I think he's overclocking his VAX

:D
Where's Darwin when you need him?

Lagger@Everywhere
The Vet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Vet »

Me and some other guy were in an intense shootout on secretplace last week. And in the intensity, we shot ourselves. AT THE SAME TIME. :shock: :lol-old:
Legolas
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Legolas »

The Vet wrote:Me and some other guy were in an intense shootout on secretplace last week. And in the intensity, we shot ourselves. AT THE SAME TIME. :shock: :lol-old:
Saw that, was quite funny, can't blame you, it was about 1:00 AM.
dartman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dartman »

A few minutes ago, I was playing on LouMan's Bridges. I had Thief and LouMan had WG.

So, we're dueling. I'm on the bridge and he is flying above and a bit off of it, so he's over the ocean. He does a drop shot on me, but a split second before I die, I thief his WG flag and he falls to his doom. :lol-old: ROFLOL!
Brayne Wady
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brayne Wady »

Today, someone shot me so I called them a nerd.
The Vet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Vet »

Today, someone decided to post the same thing from a few days back, so I called them an attention hog. IT WAS COOL!!! :wink:
Brayne Wady
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brayne Wady »

The Vet wrote:Today, someone decided to post the same thing from a few days back, so I called them an attention hog. IT WAS COOL!!! :wink:
You are a nerd.
The Passion of the Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Passion of the Tank »

I ran around the mofo for about 5 minutes without getting touched. I had BU and I was the rabbit. Round and round I went while people were chasing me. People were TKing eachother left and right while they were trying to run me over. It was so funny that even Vader got kicked for TKing by his own server! I eventually got killed by an overpowered SW. So much fun.
It's called passion, not luck.
QuantumBeep
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by QuantumBeep »

I just spent two hours on Planet Mofo pretending to be a fortune-telling bot. I never laughed so hard in my life as when I couldn't get Blue Hawaii to understand a question, so I programmatically called hm an assclown.
Save the trees, wipe your butt with an owl.
If catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults.

Proud member of the Mofo Cabal<br>
<br>
OK thats ENUTH OUTA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - smartkid
The Passion of the Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Passion of the Tank »

QuantumBeep wrote:I just spent two hours on Planet Mofo pretending to be a fortune-telling bot. I never laughed so hard in my life as when I couldn't get Blue Hawaii to understand a question, so I programmatically called hm an assclown.
You were freakin' good at fortune-telling. It might have been fake but it was damn believable. You should have seen the things we were saying in the admin channel.
It's called passion, not luck.
Brennen The Great
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brennen The Great »

i hate mofo..

but yea, yesterday at silvercat jomojo made it so there are 31 geno flags and whenever any team would spawn BOOM right away... it was great!
Admin @ Pythonian Servers
Admin @ Brad's
Cop @ Silvercat
Cop @ Hepcat
Cop/SetGroup @ Louman's
Tropican8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tropican8 »

The Passion of the Tank wrote:
QuantumBeep wrote:I just spent two hours on Planet Mofo pretending to be a fortune-telling bot. I never laughed so hard in my life as when I couldn't get Blue Hawaii to understand a question, so I programmatically called hm a donkeyclown.
You were freakin' good at fortune-telling. It might have been fake but it was damn believable. You should have seen the things we were saying in the admin channel.
Yeah that was really creepy. A lot of your stuff was pretty accurate, like about the man with the mustache.
tmasboa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tmasboa »

I play bzflag alot but don't know alot of the "community and players"
My funniest moment was when I had OO and someone TH'ed it, and than I ran into a wall trying to figure out what happened! :oops: grr... :(

My worst moment when I was on someones server, that no longer exists, and I was winning because he had a unlimited reload. There were about 15 of my teammates and I killed one of them when I got Geno!! :roll:
I'm Raytek when playing!
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Death Barrel »

one time, at band camp.................

:lol:
Xtra
Private
Private

Post by Xtra »

- when I accused a player of cheating (when he wasn't) and the admin believed me (I brought it very convincingly). He subsequently got kicked and then he rejoined steaming mad and started cursing and screaming. He subsequently got banned.

- I'm always talking and cursing but one time I appeared on Secretplace with my normal nick but didn't say a word. I then climbed all the way to the top with a GM and started killing people the normal way but I didn't say a word, kept absolutely quiet. Everyone started asking each other what was going on and why I wasn't talking, when I normally talk their heads off. People started checking the server and such to see if there was a defect, sending me private messages. They just couldn't figure it out. I then managed to get my highest score ever, 3000 IIRC.

- one time I was camping on Secretplace (the old map) and I kept killing everyone with impunity. Some people wanted everyone to team up on me but a few players didn't want to join in and kept killing the guys that did. These got raging mad subsequently and then they started fighting amongst themselves, accusing and cursing each other along the way (whilst I kept killing them). That was soooo funny! Funniest thing I ever saw.
L4m3r
Hater of Everything
Hater of Everything

Post by L4m3r »

Now that Pleanet MoFo is running the shockwavedeath plugin, you can use the suicide bomber tactic. It's hilarious. If someone's inside a building with OO, you can hop on top of them and hit delete... they won't know what hit 'em.

Even better, when I get PZ, I zone myself and go after people. they can't shoot me... I just follow them until they stop, and boom.

Then it gets really funny when the other players start to figure out what you're doing and say "nooo!" and run away whenever they see you zoned. :lol:
Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.
Tturbo
Private First Class
Private First Class

My funniest moment.

Post by Tturbo »

When I was alone in my team, the others 10 players were rogue. I had shockwave, and I was a corner. All the rogue to and try to shhot me, and they all die trying... :wink:
wawaneesa
Private First Class
Private First Class

answer

Post by wawaneesa »

When I was alone in my team, the others 10 players were rogue. I had shockwave, and I was a corner. All the rogue to and try to shhot me, and they all die trying...
There is more funny things than that tho :)
Why didn't you tell us the SERVER NAME you were on? Anyway:

- One night, on the MoFo rabbit chase, we were all four hunters trying to get the rabbit, who was Winged :
- ATS,bot jumped and killed me. I spawned elsewhere, grabbing a burrow, we flattened me...
- I spawned again, but blue hawaii thought i was rabbit and killed me with laser at one corner of the map. (-3). Spawning next to the rabbit, blue hawaii jumped and killed both of us (rabbit and me) with SW.
- AK2 wasn't rabbit yet when we killed me 2 times with the same dam SW (spawned net to him and in his 2nd SW).

this is the story mostly lo.l. I pasted from 0 to -9 like that.

I have other funny events (I've filmed one i think but...)
Friends of many BZ admins :)
Hoplite
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hoplite »

Spawned on that flag that makes you shoot (can't remember the name right now) facing a wall. Lasted about 1/10th of a second.