Ideen für bzflag

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Links 2004
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ideen für bzflag

Post by Links 2004 »

hi Leute,

wir haben mall ein paar Ideen auf unsere clanseite geschrieben falls es euch interessiert schaut es euch an :)

http://bzflagclan.bz.funpic.de/wbblite/ ... id=21&sid=
Clan: Links
Clan web: http://links-clan.net
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
^nightmare^
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ^nightmare^ »

Translation:
rear people, we have mall a few ideas on our clan side written if it you interested look it you at http://bzflagclan.bz.funpic.de/wbblite/ ... did=21&sid =

This doesnt make any sense...
Need bzflag help? Try looking here: http://www.freewebs.com/bznightmare/map ... aghelp.htm
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

he is saying he has a few ideas on how to improve BZ and that they are on that site, belonging to his clan.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
Night Crawler
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Night Crawler »

I'm sure it's really interesting but I can't understand german... :?
-
''You should alway look behing you when you are
in the darkness of the night, perhaps it's following you right now...''
Links 2004
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Links 2004 »

google tranzlation:

Code: Select all

It would be to be bulged out a good idea a thunderstorm in the Bzflag also, flashes if lightnings someone meets is destroyed it.  Or if someone is destroyed then brennde tanks in the area lies about and to weille away goes and/or to disappear.  Have you also still ideas?  jo 1.  Chat window and radar sizes individually change.  2.  An earthquake, which the tanks of the boxes down fly.  3.  Vulcan outbreak lava comes out and if tanks gentleman in fly or gentleman in they drive that then melt.  I find, it would be good, if one had sowas like a shield that a certain time holds.  Sowas as with other plays, gentleman of the rings (HP of 2)(Gandalf) or, the tanks sometimes of alone Teleportieren can do still which geiles last themselves "effect grope" thus which one different tanks types blow can us e.g..  a radar disturbance around itself to make can for X seconds or like above already said a shield or a camouflage for X sec.....
Clan: Links
Clan web: http://links-clan.net
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

hi people,

we have written down a few ideas on our clan's website. if it should interest you take a look at it.

translation of the whole site later. :P
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

it would be a good idea to introduce thunderstorm to bzflag. if a lightning hit someone he'd be destroyed. or when someone is destroyed by lightning, then his burning tank would lie around for a while until disappearing. do you have any more ideas?

yes.
1. (to be able to) change chat window and radar sizes individually.
2. an earthquake that would make the tanks fall down from the blocks.
3. a volcanic eruption with lava coming out and if the tanks fly or drive into it, they should melt.

i think it would be nice if you had something like a shield that would last for a certain amount of time. like in other games f.e. lord of the rings (PS 2)(Gandalf). also it would be nice if the tanks sometimes teleported by themselves (without a teleporter).

another cool thing would be an 'effects key' which would enable you to act like different types of tanks. like one that would cause radar disturbance for x seconds or, like suggested earlier, give you a shield, or a camouflage for x seconds.

PS: i'm not sure if i have translated the last one correctly.. the original is:
noch was geiles währe eine "Effekt taste" also das man verschiedene Panzer Typen wehen kann uns z.b.
einer ein Radar Störung um sich machen kann für X Sekunden oder wie oben schon gesagt ein Schutzschild oder Tarnung für X sek ....

then there are some more minor suggestions like being able to having two flags at the same time and in the end romfis says that if you really want such changes to be introduced to the game you'd need to have your own coders, enjoying their work, who would eventually load the sourcecode.
Last edited by Green Manalishi on Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel Chik0rita
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Rebel Chik0rita »

Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

i like the earthquake (imagining campers dropping like autumn leaves. :lol-old: ) and volcanic eruption ideas too..

/me rushes out to find some coders, who'd enjoy their work. :idea: