Silvercat Problem

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers

Have You Had This Problem?

Yes
11%
No
89%

Total votes: 9

Harry The Newb
Private First Class
Private First Class

Silvercat Problem

Post by Harry The Newb »

When I log onto SilverCat servers as my normal callsign: Harry The Newb it says that my callsign has already been registered and it dissconects me telling me to identify its my callsign at silvercat.bzflag.org/register when I go there it just says that my callsign has already been registered but it doesn't show me how to identify that it is my callsign. I would greatly appreciate help but in the mean time I will just use the callsign Harry Teh Newb but its very annoying.
Thankserz,
:shock: Harry :shock:
This is me when i loose a BZFlag match!

Post by Guest »

Really no need for 2 posts or a poll.
Try to contact a Silvercat admin.

Do you have the problem anywhere else?
Your global login works elsewhere?
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

Are you typing in your password for this forum in the Password: box that is displayed in BZFlag?
Longhair
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Longhair »

You shouldn't have to register at the silvercat site to play on the servers. So long as you're registered here. (unless jo or silver changed something) They HAVE been running a script lately that lets unregistered players join for a little while, and then kicks them telling them that they should register. The reason for all this is that the problem players (spammers, cheaters, etc) are almost always unregistered players.

Were you trying this last night? The global login was having major trouble last night at all the servers that I visited. This just happens sometimes, and will usually get fixed quickly.
Harry The Newb
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Harry The Newb »

Well also when I am logged on to the forum then I go to the chat I have to IDENTIFY myself every time or is that normal. And also it didn't only happen last night it happens all the time.
This is me when i loose a BZFlag match!