The Story of Your Callsign

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Winny
Grouchy
Grouchy

Post by Winny »

Blazeing King wrote:for the full story go to AHA but this is it i wanted a name that was big so it was originaly the flameing death then inerno of know reter than the best was BLAZEING KING
Everytime I se your name I cringe becuase of the screwed up grammer...no offsense :P
Blazing King
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Blazing King »

it was on purpos and no offsense but r u an english teacher
First there was a THUMP, that was King
After there was a Blaze of LIGHTNING
Then the world ended with Blazeing King
goblin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by goblin »

Blazeing King wrote:it was on purpos and no offsense but r u an english teacher
I don't think you have to be an english teacher to be annoyed by bad grammar :-)

I also find it hard to read your posts, and the message totally vanishes when I'm constantly forced to realtime-correct your post while reading.

So if you have the ability to write better grammar and spell the words out (many of us don't have english as our first language), please consider doing so, as it will make your posts accessible to a broader audience.
Tank you!
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

Win Xp wrote:
Blazeing King wrote:for the full story go to AHA but this is it i wanted a name that was big so it was originaly the flameing death then inerno of know reter than the best was BLAZEING KING
Everytime I se your name I cringe becuase of the screwed up grammer...no offsense :P
Same here, every time I run into YOUR DEAD. ;)
tw1sted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tw1sted »

ok here is the full story:

I showd BK the game, and he played and had a good time. he noticed the +'s next to peoples names and asked me about it. i said they globaly registered and because of that they got more privs and whatnot. he decided to register and needed a good name. if i recall, he originaly chose "blazeing inferno" but he put a wrong email and it didnt get sent to him. then he picked "blazeing king" and put the right email. both were spelled wrong, but it mde it unique, so he kept it.

and thats the whole story... Yes me and him go to the same school :D
MonsterMan++
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MonsterMan++ »

How old was blazeing king when he registered?

You guys best friends?
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
-George Carlin

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
-George Carlin

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.
-Yogi Berra

Better a broken promise than none at all.
-Mark Twain
Blazing King
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Blazing King »

i am and was 13
First there was a THUMP, that was King
After there was a Blaze of LIGHTNING
Then the world ended with Blazeing King
the sorting hat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by the sorting hat »

When was that?
Destroyer1313
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Destroyer1313 »

Can we get back on topic please? Really interesting and all, but
it's veering off topic.
Dormant. Not really. Kinda.
Legolas_
Private First Class
Private First Class

Elf Boy

Post by Legolas_ »

Ok. About 4-5 years ago i had a craze... I called everyone with pointy ears 'elf-boy'. Then, once the movie the Lord of The Rings came out. I called pointy-ear boys Legolas (Elf). The nickname kinda stuck on me becuase everyone says i am so light i should be able to walk on water. *dont know why, i think im fat* I since used the name Legolas everywhere i went (internet wise) And to be creative (and weird at the same time) i added the '_'. I am now called the all special-

Legolas_

In case you didnt know, here are some pictures of legolas

Also check out the LOTR (Lord of the Rings) Series here:
www.Lordoftherings.net
gilly
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by gilly »

My nick comes from LoTR as well ;) It's listed there in the appendixes as a son of some hobbit. I don't remember anymore whose son it was and I'm too lazy to check. :P
Sky King
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Sky King »

I was a paratrooper, Ranger, and special operations sniper in my younger days, and after I went on active duty, one of my old college buddies, whenever he would call me on the phone started saying "Come in, Skyking, this is Sea Dog Razor Control, over" and it just kind of stuck.

Most of the nicknames I had in the Army passed pretty quickly, thank goodness. One dark night I was on a parachute jump, landed in a mud bog and sunk up to my ribcage. I had to be helped out, and for the next few weeks my nick was "lawn dart".

Sadly, here I am years later, the seasoned veteran, routinely having my a$$ handed to me by teenage kids.
Bot1
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bot1 »

i made the name Bot1 because i always like confusing sns. my other one was some white guy in a dress, and shinchy. shinchy was supposed to be sinchy but my friend couldnt spell for a box of cereal so i didnt like it. moved on to some white guy in a dress: zer0 killed by some white guy in a dress. thought that was funny. and bot1 just cause people are like, hey why is there a bot here, and i say hey!, and they say that bot can talk!? and then they look like a complete and udder retard. :) thats my story
the sorting hat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Bot1 wrote:i made the name Bot1 because i always like confusing sns. my other one was some white guy in a dress, and shinchy. shinchy was supposed to be sinchy but my friend couldnt spell for a box of cereal so i didnt like it. moved on to some white guy in a dress: zer0 killed by some white guy in a dress. thought that was funny. and bot1 just cause people are like, hey why is there a bot here, and i say hey!, and they say that bot can talk!? and then they look like a complete and udder retard. :) thats my story
hehe, I never thought of pretending to be a Bot..... :wink:
hookah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by hookah »

if i am not late!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Janis and i did my callsign by my name. at First my nick was Janis1992 (TLT) and now my nick is {janis}
the sorting hat
Private First Class
Private First Class

kool! I used to have my callsign as: Josiah (my middle name) and then I found out that 2days after I had registered as Josiah a guy came on as:JOSIAH so I scrapped it and came up with TLZ (which means The Legend of Zorro!)! and then I found out that someone had used that for a team name ([TLZ] The Legendary Zee Brothers) so I came up with: The Mask of Zorro and then swithched back to The Legend of Zorro and then again changed it to:The Blue Commander and then I switched it to Crocodile Dundee and then I finally changed to: Sellotaped to Stupidity!
moogspaceport
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by moogspaceport »

My callsign comes from the name of a synthesizer group I had on Audiogalaxy some years ago (and then a Yahoo discussion group). The "moog" refers to Moog synthesizers (and Bob Moog himself, may he rest in peace). "Spaceport" comes from the Mos Eisley Spaceport, and was chosen because I liked the sound of it.
Homer23
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Homer23 »

My first callsign was Genocide

Because In BZFlag Genocide is like 1 of the bestflags
BuT i saw there was already someone named GENZO

So i switched 2 Homer23
"The Simpsons" Being My Fav Show and i haved sticked with that. :slick:
:slick: :slick:
Cheers

-H23-
the sorting hat
Private First Class
Private First Class

The simpsons are kool, but why have u got '23' at the end?
MonsterMan++
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MonsterMan++ »

I'm guessing Homer is taken, by the way "The Simpsons" is AWESOME!!!
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
-George Carlin

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
-George Carlin

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.
-Yogi Berra

Better a broken promise than none at all.
-Mark Twain
plasma kaz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by plasma kaz »

my means absolutely nothing.. :D
smalltux
Private
Private

Post by smalltux »

"David_V," well, that's my initials and a bit more. :roll: My only "real" use of it was here in the BZFlag world, I think. Sometimes things are very easy. :D

"smalltux," something I made up rather quickly at some point. I use Linux, which explains the "tux" part. As for the "small" part, it just came to me. I tried to register some others before that, however. Anyway - small, stuffed tuxes are cute you know. 8)

I have been using my new nickname for some time before this - on some IRC channels, e-mail and IM accounts. Somebody told me it had a nice ring to it, so did I, and there we go!

(Now though, some people tell me that they liked my old one better. Screw them! :wink:)
goblin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by goblin »

smalltux, my fellow Linux user! Which distro are you on? I use Fedora Core myself.

If you ever made your own distro, a small live CD like DSL for example, you could call it smalltux! It really has a nice ring to it.
Tank you!
The Red Baron
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post by The Red Baron »

smalltux wrote:"David_V," well, that's my initials and a bit more. :roll: My only "real" use of it was here in the BZFlag world, I think. Sometimes things are very easy. :D

"smalltux," something I made up rather quickly at some point. I use Linux, which explains the "tux" part. As for the "small" part, it just came to me. I tried to register some others before that, however. Anyway - small, stuffed tuxes are cute you know. 8)

I have been using my new nickname for some time before this - on some IRC channels, e-mail and IM accounts. Somebody told me it had a nice ring to it, so did I, and there we go!

(Now though, some people tell me that they liked my old one better. Screw them! :wink:)
I liked your old callsign better ;)
Beware! I'm going to clone myself and spread those clones all over the world!
Hope_Tank
Private
Private

Post by Hope_Tank »

My name was actually thught up by Bierwurst (GU player) who is german, and I asked him to think of a name for me in german and he came up with 'Panzerknacker' which he told me meant..........ermm.....I think he said 'TankShooter'!