Funniest BZ Flag Moment?

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
MacMan92
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MacMan92 »

L4m3r wrote:
The Vet wrote:- A whole hour long chat about what would happen if The Matrix and Star Wars collided and there was an Agent Jar Jar.
That was hysterical. :lol:
Phalanx wrote:hmmm, cant say ive had to many funny moments on bzflag, at least not many that i can remember, but heres the one i do:

when, on mofo from like midnight to 1am, BIYA, L4m3r, me, and passion of the tank were discussing how BIYA had slipped on ice and then sued the school district and won.

ya,its not that funny, :cry: but oh well
Yeah, that was amusing. I love all the immature mom jokes on mofo... especially when /say is used.

SERVER: <insert victim's callsign here> loves his mom and you can too for just $19.95 + shipping!
<insert victim's callsign here>: /me thinks that isn't funny anymore
L4m3r: /me thinks someone is jealous
<other random person>: Jealous over his own mom? hahaha

So lame and immature, but somehow still funny.

This morning, on mofo (red vs. blue), James4 and I were both sitting on the roof of our base with GM, annhilating any red tank that dared come too close to our flag. That worked for a while... then Wonko The Sane joined the game. He spawned right next to the base (too close for us to hit him), found a SW right there, killed us both, but also managed to coax James4 off the roof... so Wonko took the GM flag. it sucked. :(
The immature /say Mom jokes are funny... one time someone said (this was while Anakin Piewalker was playing):

"SERVER: Anakin: I am your father."
Somewhere down the line"
"SERVER: Yeah. I did your mom."

Not that funny, you kinda had to be there :roll: .
Image - LOL :-)

BZFlag-2.0.8
Apple PowerBook G4 15'' 1.67GHz, 80GB internal, 250GB external Lacie D2 Extreme
Mac OS 10.4.8
MacMan92
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Funniest Moment Ever

Post by MacMan92 »

A Distraction wrote:One time when I was playing at viper2.pimpi.org, I got the thief flag and there happened to be a tank with Oscillation Overthruster protruding partially from the middle wall. I stole his flag, and then laughed, for he was now sealed inside the wall, and helpless to do anything to stop me from killing him. Luckily for him, I put him out of his misery.

--A Distraction.
Completely off-topic, but you don't happen to know (or be) A-Delusion, do you?

BZFlag-2.0.8
Mac OS 10.4.8
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

Tech Support wrote:
A Distraction wrote:One time when I was playing at viper2.pimpi.org, I got the thief flag and there happened to be a tank with Oscillation Overthruster protruding partially from the middle wall. I stole his flag, and then laughed, for he was now sealed inside the wall, and helpless to do anything to stop me from killing him. Luckily for him, I put him out of his misery.

--A Distraction.
I honestly don't see how my comment was off topic. If we do not share the same tastes in humour, that is perfectly fine. But it was funny to me, and thats what this thread is about. I am a different person from A-Delusion (and a temporal distraction which I am also confused with sometimes), and I don't know either of them very well, although we are all acquainted with each other.

--A Distraction
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed
that exploding tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by that exploding tank »

I don't think that he meant that your post was off-topic, but that his question was off-topic.
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Sorry

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

I misunderstood your comment, Tech Support. Please accept my apology. Thank you, alwaysnegativescore. Once again, I am not A-Delusion.

--A Distraction.
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed
heheheheh
Private
Private

Look ay my nick, for crying out loud

Post by heheheheh »

...I have funny momments every da** time I play BZflag!!!! :shock: :D :twisted:
MacMan92
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MacMan92 »

A Distraction wrote:
Tech Support wrote:

--A Distraction.
I honestly don't see how my comment was off topic. If we do not share the same tastes in humour, that is perfectly fine. But it was funny to me, and thats what this thread is about. I am a different person from A-Delusion (and a temporal distraction which I am also confused with sometimes), and I don't know either of them very well, although we are all acquainted with each other.

--A Distraction
Your comment wasn't off-topic, I was saying that my asking you if you knew A-Delusion was off-topic. It was my mistake, I forgot to make myself clearer. Sry. :lol-old: :oops:

BTW, what you said was very funny, I don't go near OO anymore if there's a thief on the map. :D

EDIT:
Sorry, I didn't read your comment earlier :oops: . I accept your apology. :)
Last edited by MacMan92 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

BZFlag-2.0.8
Mac OS 10.4.8
A Vicious Muffin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Vicious Muffin »

This is pretty sad, but once on boxy, i had an oo in the center. Some noob had the g. I moved just enough for him to see but not kill me. He still shoots his geno, which ricotiets back to him. Bye bye other team :lol: .
MacMan92
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MacMan92 »

One time at The Great Wall, me, diing for the team, and maxwells silver hammer burst into spontaneous "Bohemian Rhapsody" by queen.

BZFlag-2.0.8
Mac OS 10.4.8
bzflaginator
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by bzflaginator »

Tech Support wrote:One time at The Great Wall, me, diing for the team, and maxwells silver hammer burst into spontaneous "Bohemian Rhapsody" by queen.
HAHAHAHA :lol-old: . Thats so funny. Was this planned? Did someone begin it and all followed? :wink:
"He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals."
MacMan92
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MacMan92 »

kinda, I said i had it stuck in my head, and it just kind of caught on.
Last edited by MacMan92 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

BZFlag-2.0.8
Mac OS 10.4.8
MacMan92
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MacMan92 »

And after that, we tried a couple of other songs and had a whole conversation over the mac and pc ads and schitzophrenia and how linux = god, and long words that I can't say. the four of us (and a few joined in later and diing left) were probably talking more than playing :lol-old: .

BZFlag-2.0.8
Mac OS 10.4.8
Prince-Of-Prophecy
Private
Private

Pfft

Post by Prince-Of-Prophecy »

On a random server me and a m8 ran round the server with MASS lag, im talking 7000 sumthin. Everybody was getting really angry. Half of them got banned for swearing!
A Vicious Muffin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Pfft

Post by A Vicious Muffin »

Prince-Of-Prophecy wrote:On a random server me and a m8 ran round the server with MASS lag, im talking 7000 sumthin. Everybody was getting really angry. Half of them got banned for swearing!
And you didn't get banned for giant lag? :? And they did? And they got banned?
Saber
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Saber »

Same thing happened to me. 30 kills in one shot :twisted:
A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Looney Kumquat »

okay- I only heard about this one, and I'm not sure if it's even possible, but someone was capping and some guy (on his team) jumped up to cover and landed on two flags right by eachother and one of them was the flag were you can't stop firing (forget what it is called) and shot one round right at the capping guy but before it hit him, his bad flag was dropped and the seccond flag was picked up and it was geno. His bullets that he had been forced to fire turned into geno bullets (thats the part I'm unsure of) and THEN his bullets hit his capping teammate just as he was landing to cap and so it hit him and blew him, and all his teammates, up before he could even capp.
-ALK

OS Moment <"O""S" mo·ment>
1) Where one can see something bad about to happen, cant do a bloody thing about it, but still has time to say "Oh 5h!t!!!" 2) An action that makes all the surrounding people drop their jaw and say "Oh 5h!t...."